That's a very timely article.  Doesn't do much about the overall drug
situation, but at least it alleviates a few obvious inconsistencies (if it
passes).

> "We cannot look retroactively at what has happened in the past,"
> Ljungqvist said. "The list in existence is the one you have to
> observe.

My first thought when I read that was that it sounds like a one-way
street.  They won't retroactively clear someone for something later
removed from the list, but they will proactively ban someone for something
not yet on the list.  I'm sure Kelli White has some interest in that
apparent contradiction.  The whole "related substances" thing doesn't
really change it.  Related substances could be about as far reaching as
you want to make it...  Then again, it seems Ljungqvist has come to the
same conclusion in his recommendation to remove the "related substances"
clause, yet it's still being used to pin White.  Odd.

Dan

=====
http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F