Can you blame me for being suspicious? A negative split sub 2:06 in his DEBUT. I don't like the taste of that kool-aid.

Alan

From: peter watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: t-and-f: rutto
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Alan-
because you have not heard of him it is suspicious? I
will tell you Evans is the real deal and 100% clean. I
had the honor of being part of Dieters training
group,running every day with the guys then hanging out
drinking chai watching tv. unfortuantly I got injured
and did not get to race. Running with the group (Paul,
evans, Godfrey , tim cheriout and laban Kipkemboi) was
an amazing experience. These guys are the most
efficent runners I have ever seen and they work hard
day in and day out. The training program is unbelivbly
dificult and these guys made it through ready to race
hard. Evans if you followed the running scene closly
has also run 61 minutes for the 1/2. Paul and evans
will only runner faster in the future. Usually i let
these drug accusations go by without response but when
they are directed at a friend of mine i cannot.
pete watson