What are you talking about? Now you are dealing in idle speculation and libel.
One Canuck weighed in other than me who just made one post about offlist
messages I get(and save) and that was Peter Watson who came to Rutto's defence.
Who in here are Canucks that I don't know about:

http://www.mail-archive.com/t-and-f%40darkwing.uoregon.edu/