Bob,
I'm not stating an opinion about the athlete in question, but isn't a discussion list allowed to include the right to include an opinion? Alan simply said he was suspicious which is a fair statement given the state of our sport right now. We'd all love to live in that drug free athletic utopia in which people just gravitate to the event they are best at and put up astonishing marks. Until that day occurs then suspicion will be rampant. Some will have the stones to make comments to that affect and some won't. At least Alan isn't sticking his head in the sand...