At 06:01 PM 10/15/2003 +0000, alan tobin wrote:
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Re: t-and-f: fwd: Marathon debutant Rutto, Boston champ Zakharova win at
Chicago

Trumping the trump card...

The record KK came within 20 seconds of wasn't 2 weeks old but 9 years old. It should also be known that KK isn't off my suspicion list either.

So now a 9 year old record is considered weak, and it's OK for a debut mark to be near that record? Rutto's debut was 8 seconds off a 4 year old record mark--that doesnt' seem too out of line. And remember that Salazar's debut was momentarily under the old WR, and even with the time correction was extremely close.

RMc

I think we should adopt the cycling federations hematocrit test. If you're over 50 then you're out for "health reasons"

The ICU is refusing to join the WADA. I don't know the circumstances, but perhaps someone can fill us in on the reasons. I know that cycling may be dumped from the Olympics for this.

RMc

Alan