----- Original Message -----
From: bobhersh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: t-and-f <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 2:43 PM
Subject: t-and-f: Oslo TV

> Walt Murphy just asked me to remind the list that the Bislett telecast
will
> be on ESPN2 this evening (Friday) from 7:30 to 9:00 Eastern time.
>
> Bob H

I hope Stones, Lewis and company were watching.  Granted the coverage was
not live, but I think Larry Rowson did an excellent job on commentary on the
ESPN broadcast.  Why is he not working for the networks?  It's a long time
since I've heard an American commentator display such knowledge and analysis
of the sport. Or is it just  a case of Rowson appearing more impressive due
to over-exposure to the NBC crew over the last week?

Regards

Stephen Francis