In a message dated Fri, 19 Jan 2001  7:33:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Conway"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Actually not .. In a previous post I stated that we work only with those
marks for which we have evidence .. So FloJo's marks remain .. Of course
there is nothing preventing anyone to list the 100 mark as questionable
given the circumstances surrounding the wind readings .. Which is really
what should have been done in the first place .. And I bet if it were other
than American as much would have been done ..

Conway Hill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What kind of evidence would you use? Sure, there is strong evidence that the East
Germans used drugs. But I'm sure you could get people to testify and provide evidence
that lots of other athletes were doped but never tested positive. Couldn't the fact
that Marion Jones is married to and shares coaches/management with someone who tested
positive be incriminating enough to subpoena a bunch of witnesses to testify against
her? Kee-rist, where would it end?
sideshow