No! YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!  THERE WILL NEVER BE A DAY WHEN FANS DON'T SHOW
UP TO A TRACK MEET!!!  PERIOD!!
      You are not the only one who can be sarcastic.  I have every clue what
is going on in my sport, I am just not a slave to it as you are trying to
make me.  Without sponsors we would definately take a financial hit, but if
you look at it from the true level which track and field is on, WE'RE NOT
MAKING MONEY NOW, at least not our worth. As for the fans, let's define the
word.  FANATIC!  You come in all forms. We can't get you to come out to track
meets now, let alone pay.  So if we are depending on you to show up so we can
get paid, no wonder most track athletes are broke LOL!
       Like I said, the good thing about todays track and field athlete,
most of us have other options; Therefore, if you the fans decide not to
support, I am sure many athletes in track can make their bed elsewhere.  DID
YOU GET THAT!!
      Stick with the issues.   If there is no one in the race because of the
new false starts rule, what do the fans get?  I'll tell you,  NOTHING!!  <
shaking my head lauging>
THE PRINCE!!