Dear Brian,
You said, in quite a nasty way,
"And who is Michael Jordon?   Is he France's answer to
America's Michael
Jor-DAN?  Don't say typos happen ... the "A" to the
"O" is  a lot of real estate. Best way to boost your
perceived IQ:

CHOOSE :          Tools/Options/Spelling/
Check the "Always check spelling before sending"
BOX.
----------------

A number of points,

1. I never heard of Michael Jor-DAN. There is a great
basketball player called Michael Jordan though.:)The
"-DAN" to the "dan" is  a lot of real estate.
2.Your perceived IQ would appear to be even worse than
the guy who either made a typo or just spelled Jordan
incorrectly, because  I spell checked your email and
the following spellings appear incorrect.

Jor-DAN
Mcewen
Mo
EURO-PEAN
Mag

3. Your grammar also leaves a lot to be desired (as
does mine. But its a bit rich of you to complain about
someone elses spelling if your own spelling and
grammar is so poor.

Whats that saying about stones and glass houses?

Lay off criticising (yes thats the correct
spelling)typos or spelling errors. It does nothing to
help your argument.

Sean