Speaking about anticipating the gun, Darrel said:

>The
>premise of cheating is based upon the conclusion that someone is gaining an
>unfair advantage.  When in fact no one is gaining an UNFAIR advantage
>because
>they all are attempting to do the same thing.

No, the premise of cheating is based upon somebody doing something that is
prohibited by the rules, whether they all do it or not.

By your reasoning, if all the runners in a race are on dope, and thus none
of them has an unfair advantage based on the dope, that means doping is not
cheating -- a notion I'm sure you'll disagree with.

Kurt Bray