-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There was a thread on that other discussion list where someone insisted
that Ryan Shay was on drugs because he's so muscular. Christ, we have to
defend 2:14 marathoners against accusations of drug use now? If our best
guys are only running 2:14 and are on steroids, I'd suggest they start
on the EPO as well (tongue-in-cheek of course)!!!