From: Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 11:17 PM
To: Raymond Cook; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Mistreatment of Fans at Olympic Trials

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raymond Cook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 5:15 PM

> Gerald,
>
> Well, I guess you didn't see the security person telling me that I
> couldn't stand.  I was in 109.  Or hear him tell me that standing and
> cheering disturbed the competitors and that was why it was against the
> rules.  >>

Standing and cheering???? Well that explains it. Why you weren't led out in
hand cuffs can only be explained by the softness of the security staff.

I'm wondering what it is that we would attend a sporting event for if it
wasn't for cheering and ...yes...standing (for shame!) at times.

What is this a golf tournament or tennis match?

Quiet please!!

Steve S.