From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 10:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Mistreatment of Fans at Olympic Trials

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 05:35:43 -0500, you wrote:

> Most will disagree. Your parents are wrong.

His parents were absolutely right.
Geez, if we can't even agree on something so simple as common courtesy, no
WONDER this country is getting more screwed up by the day.

Yes, there may have been some security people at Sacramento who were
overzealous, but we've also heard from people who say that wasn't the case
throughout the stadium- apparently it was in certain isolated areas.  Yes,
perhaps the security staffers need to be trained a bit better.
That doesn't excuse lack of awareness and courtesy.

RT