-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Raymond Cook
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 8:04 AM
To: 'Woods47'; 'Marko Velikonja'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: t-and-f: Mistreatment of Fans at Olympic Trials

Just out of curiosity, at a track meet, when is the appropriate time to
cheer and stand?  In my opinion, other then when the runners are in the
blocks or are on the line, there is no "inappropriate" time.  If an
athlete's performance motivates me to stand and cheer then I'm going to
stand and cheer.  If you don't like standing and cheering at sporting
events then stay home.