Interesting to bring up golf. Golf got Tiger, golf got popular. People came
to tourneys and ... Made noise. Tiger got mad and sent his thugs after the
noisemakers... Big PR disaster for Tiger.

> cheering disturbed the competitors and that was why it was against the
> rules.  >>

Standing and cheering???? Well that explains it. Why you weren't led out in
hand cuffs can only be explained by the softness of the security staff.

I'm wondering what it is that we would attend a sporting event for if it
wasn't for cheering and ...yes...standing (for shame!) at times.

What is this a golf tournament or tennis match?

Quiet please!!

Steve S.