From: "Ricky Quintana" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, August 23, 2005 12:01 PM
To: t-and-f@darkwing.uoregon.edu
Subject: t-and-f: Is anyone innocent?

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=ap-armstrong-doping&prov=ap&type=lgns

The image that has always stuck in my mind is Lance Armstrong being caught
and annihilated in a time trial by Miguel Indurain(not sure what year, but
it was prior to his string of wins and his bout with cancer). Similar to
what Armstrong did to Ulrich this year.

I just can't believe that Armstrong could get to his status naturally after
watching that time trial.

I suggest anyone decrying their innocence submit a blood sample that would
be frozen until more accurate testing is available.

I wonder how many takers there would be.

Ricky