http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=ap-armstrong-doping&prov=ap&type=lgns

The image that has always stuck in my mind is Lance Armstrong being caught and annihilated in a time trial by Miguel Indurain(not sure what year, but it was prior to his string of wins and his bout with cancer). Similar to what Armstrong did to Ulrich this year.

I just can't believe that Armstrong could get to his status naturally after watching that time trial.

I suggest anyone decrying their innocence submit a blood sample that would be frozen until more accurate testing is available.

I wonder how many takers there would be.

Ricky