It's been suggested several times on the list that his cancer was the
perfect opportunity to "conceal" the best performance enhancer of them all
-- EPO -- used in cancer patients.  The Discovery special about him having
a heart twice the size of average people is a much more appealing sell,
though.

Dan

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=ap-armstrong-doping&prov=ap&type=lgns

> The image that has always stuck in my mind is Lance Armstrong being
> caught
> and annihilated in a time trial by Miguel Indurain(not sure what year,
> but
> it was prior to his string of wins and his bout with cancer). Similar to
>
> what Armstrong did to Ulrich this year.
>
> I just can't believe that Armstrong could get to his status naturally
> after
> watching that time trial.
>
> I suggest anyone decrying their innocence submit a blood sample that
> would
> be frozen until more accurate testing is available.
>
> I wonder how many takers there would be.
>
> Ricky

> FREE!

http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F
  @    o      Dan Kaplan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <|\/ <^-  ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
_/ \ \/\      (503)370-9969 phone/fax
   /   /

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs