Am 30.10.2012 21:09, schrieb Johan C:
I believe there is a solution, which is consistent to current tagging styles and which complies to the Keep It Simple & Smart principle.

In the situation of a motorway with three lanes, of which the rightmost lane is forbidden for motorvehicles (and PSV and HGV can use all three lanes) the tagging would be: motor_vehicle:lanes=yes|yes|no
No other access=*, hgv=* or psv=* tag needed in this situation.

I am sorry to disagree, but if hgv and psv use a kind of motor_vehicle, they are still not allowed on the rightmost lane then ... according to the tagging.

Georg