Masi, thank you for understanding my question.

2012/10/29 Masi Master <masi-mas...@gmx.de>:
> Hi!
> what about this:
> access:lanes=vehicle|vehicle|psv;hgv

That is exactly what I'm not sure of. Is access=psv valid? I don't
think it is documented in the wiki in this way. And if it is valid,
does it really mean "PSV and nothing else"?

> But what if there is no sidewalk at the street? Or if you ride a horse? Is
> it explicit forbidden to use the road?

That's exactly my question.

> This is the reason because I don't like to use the access=* tag.

I'll never used it before neither.

> Better is this:
> vehicle:lanes=yes|yes|psv;hgv

It is not the way it is documented in the wiki nor used this way. Have
a look at taginfo:
http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/vehicle#values

vehicle=psv is used 43 times in the whole world. I doubt this is
supported anywhere.

So I guess there is no way using the access key or the transportation
mode keys to express an exclusive access.

Martin