Sorry, but the picture is not a stable.  It is, in the UK, a field shelter.
The other problem with mapping some of these is they are often designed to be
mobile to get round planning rules.  The image is a mobile version.  There have
been previous discussions on this, so you might want to search on the mail
group.

I'm not sure I'd map this mobile type as it will probably/should move in the
next year!

Dudley

Philip Barnes <p...@trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:

Are they not stables? Am not sure about amenity, that implies public use.
I would suggest building = stable.

Phil
--

Sent from my Nokia N9