Please continue the development of useful tags for continental Europe.
Since the U.S. has no laws regarding the title a bakery can use, the tags
may be used infrequently here. I believe the same is true of the other
English-speaking countries. We have truth in advertising laws, but it's a
step harder to fill out a tag from placards in the shops or advertising
than from a shop name. Someone mapping from photos of a strip mall would
not know, so would hopefully avoid the tag as opposed to unsupported
guesses. In OSM, I assume a lack of tag means unknown or uncertain, not a
definitive no, unless the tag description says there is a default.

I did create a section on the discussion page of the new version of the
proposal where I pondered commercial_outlet=, outlet=, oven= and some
others. Your graduated scale of values addresses what to do with a place
that does both on-site production and imports products, though I might use
yes/most/some/no. Looking through taginfo, I'm not finding much in the way
of graduated values, except the "sometimes" value.
I wonder how one would know the mix of baked on site versus imported for
shops that display both the same way, i.e., no commercial bakery wrappers?
Does use of commercial frozen dough or mixes matter?
How would a tagger know?

I'll assemble a list of talked about tags in the mentioned section of the
proposal talk page. Discussion can continue either there or continue the
mailing list. It's nice to have discussion organized on the talk page, but
I notice it proceeds more actively on the mailing list. I can always
reference threads or summarize mailing list discussion.

Keep up the good work!

Murry