On 21/lug/2013, at 14:06, Pieren <pier...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Parcels can be merged and deleted, houses can be replaced,
> shops/restaurants/POI's may change at any time but the addresses
> remain

this might depend on the region you look at. Houses that are replaced usually
keep the number in areas I know of (but this is really not the same worldwide,
indeed the way housenumbers are assigned is even different in different German
regions, sometimes it's a building, sometimes it's a plot)

Btw: from what I know, parcels (especially in built up areas in Europe) used to
be quite stable over the time, more stable than countries and political borders.

cheers,
Martin