2013/10/7 Dan S <danstowell+...@gmail.com>

> (This
> implies that tagging the height could be a solution... might be a bit
> tricky to get correct height data though...)

What if the wind turbine is on the roof of a
building<https://www.google.hr/search?q=wind+turbine+on+the+roof>?
That would still be high (because we tag height from the ground, not just
the height of the wind turbine). Actually, all small wind turbines are
usually high <https://www.google.hr/search?q=small+wind+turbine>.

The solutions Martin suggested seem better (rotor diameter, power output),
but are even harder to get. Landmark seems a bit like a "tag for renderer"
solution to me, but it doesn't seem harmful.

Another solution comes to mind. What if we started tagging values with >
and <? Like diameter=<5.

Janko