Dana ponedjeljak, 7. listopada 2013., korisnik John F. Eldredge<
j...@jfeldredge.com> je napisao:

> As far as I know, we don't have a standard method for tagging the height
of an object mounted on top of another object, as distinct from the
combined heights of the objects above ground, or the elevation above sea
level of the base of the object.  There are likely to be other cases, in
addition to wind turbines, where this distinction would be useful.

I think we have a method.

Say we have a 20 meter building with a 3 meter wind turbine on the roof.
You would have an area tagged with building=yes + height=20 and a node
tagged with power=generator + generator:source=wind + height=23 +
min_height=20.

It's a question if a power=generator represents the whole tower or just the
generator. I would maybe add a man_made=tower to all wind turbines to
remove any doubt.