On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 12:40:57AM +0200, Colin Smale wrote:
Hi,

> http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1263/1186115057_7f88a4aaed_o.jpg

looks like a landmark or tourist attraction to me and a narrow single
lane bridge. The speed limiting factor on this particular bridge might
be that you don't see far enough?

But using bridge=humpback to imply a hazard may not be such a good
idea, will American tourists be familiar with the dangers of humpback
bridges?

Instead we could describe the hazards as visibility, bump, dip, and
narrow single lane with higher chances of universal usability.

We could also use reasonable_max_speed (per vehicle category) or
do both.

Hence I am now inclined to tag humpback bridges as
  bridge=yes + bridge:structure=humpback

Richard