Hi,

I had an interesting conversation with legal today.

Even if it's the truth, it's criminal libel if you state it as a
brothel. There's an interesting saying which you can Google that goes
"the greater the truth, the greater the libel".

The people who will be liable under the Computer Crimes Act are those
who enter the information, those who host and those who display the
information. So for example, website A shows a map containing a POI in
Thailand tagged as a brothel, a police report can be filed to have owner
of website A prosecuted.

I've also been advised that Thailand is not the only country with this
legal concept and that as we should be mindful and cautious of this.

--
Best regards
Mishari Muqbil