Am 10.10.2014 20:51, schrieb Clifford Snow:

> On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Martin Vonwald <imagic....@gmail.com
> <mailto:imagic....@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     There is a reason why I have never started a vote for this proposal
>     (and some others): in many cases voting simply doesn't work. In my
>     opinion it is much better if the community simply votes by tagging -
>     or not tagging.
>
>     To tag or not to tag, that is the vote! ;-)
>

> Help me understand how we get to a document tagging standard on the wiki
> without voting. Is there a threshold for when a tag become acceptable? I
> think I understand that voting is problematic with the low number of
> votes. However, I'm not sure waiting until enough people use a tag is
> practical either.
>
> We do need documentation on the wiki, for nothing else than it is the
> second choice after looking at editors presets.

Well, there are several spaces to document:
* under your own user page in the wiki
* as proposal

You can link from other pages to the documentation and once it is in
common use it is the draft for a wiki page.

My major problem atm is to get the number of user how added a specific
tag as you have to evaluate changesets to know if the tag was move OR added.

cu fly