Anyway, we agree that Lake Eyre does not fill seasonally, we agree it does fill intermittently (but maybe disagree on "full", not important).

"seasonal" may be a good qualifier for a lake that depends on the seasons and responds to the season cycle most times around. But thats not intermittent IMHO. I don't think "intermittent" and "seasonal" go well together.

David