Am 06.10.2015 um 11:15 schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:
> whether the routers do evaluate these rules specifically should not
> matter to us. We should try to capture the reality, also in subtle
> details, so that someone _could_ interpret the data precisely if he
> wanted to.
The proper way to do that is to describe the specific
country/national/whatever detailed semantics of a specific value in a
separate table, just as we do it here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_tags_for_routing/Access-Restrictions
(in the case at hand naturally nobody is ever going to use it, but if it
makes people happy....)

Doing the above allows us to limit the possible values to a manageable
set and allows our mappers to tag things without in-depth knowledge of
the the actual detailed regulations. Creating a new value for each
national variant is going to go nowhere.

Simon