On 6/10/2015 7:32 PM, Friedrich Volkmann wrote:
On 06.10.2015 09:04, Marc Gemis wrote:
     And the Dutch/Flemish "plaatselijk verkeer" is better translated as
     "local traffic"; now what the hell is the (legal) definition of that?

Same as the Dutch bestemmingsverkeer I assume.
I wouldn't assume that.

inhabitants, visitors, delivery, emergency, service + horses + bicycles + foot.
If we can include horse-and-cart in that list, it perfectly matches the new tag:
motor_vehicle=visitors (or whatever we name it)

horse=yes + bicycle=yes + foot=yes are certainly implied by the road type.

In some jurisdictions the legal definition of a vehicle includes horses, horse and cart and bicycles.