Le 20. 06. 18 à 19:23, osm.tagg...@thorsten.engler.id.au a écrit :
> In places where there was only a highway=bus_stop node, this is often now
> dual tagged with public_transport=platform as well (which is correct).
> In places where there was only a highway=platform way/area, this is often now
> dual tagged with public_transport=platform was well (correct too).

I agree, no issue with that

> But in places that have both a highway=platform and a highway=bus_stop, dual
> tagging both with public_transport=platform is wrong. The two should be
> merged into only a single way/area with public_transport=platform. The
> problem then is that you can't really dual tag that anymore, because the
> highway=platform and highway=bus_stop tags are in direct conflict and can't
> be tagged on the same object.
> And because the lack of rendering in osm carto, many people are not going to
> use PTv2 properly in this case, because they can't dual tag it so that it
> will properly show up on the map.

the best way to handle this with PTv2 and still have something render
is to have highway=platform public_transport=platform on the way
and move the highway=bus_stop public_transport=stop_position on a node
part of the road.
with this, you have only one plateform, one stop_position and no render
issue.

> Implementing public_transport=platform rendering purely as a 1:1 replacement
> of highway/railway=platform, without properly supporting it as a replacement
> of bus_stop, tram_stop, and so on is not going to fix that issue.

Render the most commun used public_transport=platform in stead of the
old less common used highway=platform is still a improvement I thing.
it 'll not solve the whole mess, but it's a first good/easy step.