Hi

> Most of them have specific meanings with regard to
> electrical distribution and attachment is the only applicable one I can
> see that doesn't also have an electrical meaning
> (coupling often indicates that it transmits electrical or mechanical
> power).  So my vote is for attachment.

Then I moved the proposal to line_attachment key as I agree with you on
wording.
And also add pole:type to be replaced the same as tower:type

This sounds like consistent

Let's note that this proposal doesn't prevent us to better describe
insulators when used on a particular attachment (give their length,
material, whatever) despite out of the scope of this document.
This should be done with more dedicated to insulators keys (insulator:*
related to power=insulator ?) than line_attachment intended for global
lines attachment on many kinds of supports.

>  To be honest, I don't think finding a web page merits
> credit so I'd be perfectly happy if you removed that mention of me.

No offense, I removed this credit from the page

All the best

François