Am 03.01.2019 um 00:57 schrieb Peter Elderson:

About the use of referencing tags. I agree this is not yet the best result. Wikipedia links to the dutch page for TOP's (as they are called here), I think that is correct. url links to a site which lists all the official dutch trailheads. website links to the recreational publishing sites of different official operators. Each province has its own operator (and trailhead style).  Some of those have a web page for each trailhead, others have a simple list, others an interactive map or search function... and they reorganise quite often. Permalinks? What? Never heard of...) so we don't link deep but refer to a list/search/map/filter page.