> “an area considered as a forest by authorities”

If this is a protected or administrative “forest”, you can use
boundary=protected_area with the proper class

But we usually try to map what is “real” and “current”. So if there is an
area without formal protection, that people call “XXX Forest”, but it
contains meadows, trees, rock and scrub, then map each area separately.

You might need to make a multipolygon if there are large areas of woodland
with patches of other landcover inside. This lets data users know that the
trees end there.