On 15/04/19 22:04, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
That's an interesting example. Was the wheel put there as a landmark
or route marker, or just for fun?

I don't know. I would assume as a landmark, to form a meeting place or a simple
navigational aid. I don't even know if the present wheel is the original one.

If the tag "place=locality" didn't exist, how would you tag this?

I'd ask here, that is one of the things this group is good for.