It sounds like "Sled Harbor" is a trailhead, a place where you leave a
vehicle to start hiking on a footpath, or where you are picked up in a
vehicle after your hike, correct?

A few months ago we discussed the tag highway=trailhead - used over
1500 times: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag%3Ahighway%3Dtrailhead

Trailheads in remote parts of the USA are often no more than a named
place where a path meets a highway.

If the name also describes the clearing in the woods as well, this
might also be landuse=meadow (or natural=scrub, natural=wetland etc).