> Nothing I said changes the meaning of any existing tags.

It does, because the tags did not specify your exact meanings. You're
adding them: that's a change.

> You seem to be one of very few people that is incapable of understanding
the existing tags, and you shouldn’t be projecting your seeming inability
to understand them onto all mappers.

If you look at these threads, there are tons of people issuing completely
incompatible interpretations of these tags. I'm not alone, at all, in these
opinions, at all. In fact, even announcing that crossing=uncontrolled only
makes a statement about ground markings seemed to generate quite a lot of
disagreement, as many focus on the "controlled" vs. "uncontrolled" aspect
of the values rather than the wiki-stated meaning. How shall we consolidate
these differently-mapped tags, in the wild? As a data consumer, If I
interpret crossing=uncontrolled to mean crossing=marked, it seems that I
will be wrong a not insignificant amount of the time amount of the time.

Anyways, please keep insults to yourself, they are not helpful.