The tag motorcycle=yes is already documented as defining legal access
restrictions for motorcycle riders, like access=yes or foot=yes
See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:motorcycle%3Dyes

-- Joseph Eisenberg

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 1:34 PM Florimond Berthoux <
florimond.berth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 5) As a French I have to give you again the universal answer :
amenity=taxi + motorcycle=yes + whateveryourvehicle=yes|designated :)

> Tags is an intermediate language between human and machine, at the end
its just characters with definitions, but some are easier to use for
mapping and computing.