At the end of the day we are not taking motorcycle taxi and taxi
themselves. What's being tagged are waiting area for taxi or motorcycle
taxis. What matters is that, if one is created as an optional subtag of
another, would not using such subtag result in incorrect analysis of data
when someone use those data, and the answer seems to me as yes.

在 2020年5月11日週一 05:55,Florimond Berthoux <florimond.berth...@gmail.com> 寫道: