You guys, we are not talking about mapping a taxi call centre, where you
use a phone number to order a cab. We are talking about mapping a taxicab
queue or stand: a spot where taxis wait for passengers.

Of course if you have 8 people in your part, and walk up to a taxicab
stand, they might tell you that you need 2 cars (though in many some
countries they will let you pile in to one car with your luggage strapped
to the roof.. ). But you will be able to get a cab.

If you arrive at the airport in Bali with your in-laws, and look on Maps.me
for the closest taxi stand and walk over to it, you will be quite
disappointed to find a line of motorcycles, and have to walk back to the
other side of the airport to get a cab at the real taxi stand.

This is not a problem in your country, because you only have taxicab
stands. It will not affect you personally, unless you travel to Asia or
Africa etc.

-Joseph Eisenberg