On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 at 01:27, Tod Fitch <t...@fitchfamily.org> wrote:

> We are still left with the situation where an ephemeral waterway fans out
> over the desert and disappears. We need some sort of tagging to indicate
> this is not a mistake and I’ve not seen a tag or value come up in this
> discussion that has any existing use or consensus in the list.

It would appear that =stream + intermittent=yes is the best option?

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:intermittent

Wadi https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:waterway%3Dwadi was previously
used but deprecated in favour of intermittent

Drystream could be an option?
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:waterway%3Ddrystream, but now also
discouraged.

Ephemeral was also proposed but apparently hasn't gone any further?
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/ephemeral

Don't know how any of them would go with OSMOSE though?

Thanks

Graeme