On 12/08/2020 19:27, Paul Allen wrote:
e source of a river is defined by one of the following terms:
Collects- where the source is a bog or a marsh
Spring- where the source is a natural spring
Issues- where the source is an emission from an agricultural drain, or where the streamre-emerges from underground

Where a river disappears underground the point will be described Sinks.
Where a river spreads on a sand or shingle beach, or in a marsh, it will be described Spreads

I would interpret 'Collects', 'Issues', 'Spreads', and possibly 'Sinks' as verbs in the third person singular, rather than plural nouns. This might affect how we tag them, as we mainly use nouns and adjectives, I think.