Le 10.10.22 à 09:49, Davidoskky via Tagging a écrit :
Introduction of the generic value fountain=utility, that describes the fountain as non-decorative.

it's vague and overlap drinking at least

I'm unsure fountain:style is the best name for the key to describe those fountains; if you have a better name in mind, please propose that.

at least, a namespace isn't needed (as we don't use shop:name on a shop=* nor shop:opening_hours on a shop=*)

I find your reasoning difficult to follow because some of the previous choices are repeated here and there in the message, which does not make what is actually being proposed very clear.
I also find that you spread yourself too thinly by talking about
ideas that you could do (but which are not done in this RFC)
generally proposals that want to change everything end up changing nothing (or end up making an additional scheme instead of replacing
and thus really solving the problem at hand).
I would tend to think of one or 2 simple proposals :
tap=yes/no/automatic (for the one that turns on when you approach
your hand) (and of course man_made=water_tap implie tap=yes)
but.. water_tap=yes/no already exist and I see no value to change
from water_tap=* to tap=*

for=drinking/bottle/dog/... to describe how it can be used

keep, simple.