It seems we are seeing different things, I can’t help if you cannot recognize that the fountain is clearly decorated. It is not just an utility, the wall is a part, isn’t it?

Yep.. there is the problem ... 'we' see different things even from the same photo.

To me a 'fountain' is a decorative object... at that spout of water from a wall into a trough is utilitarian not decorative. And you disagree.

So where too from here?

I don't think we can map the same or similar things with different tags depending on where you are in the world .. we do have different tags for different languages but there is no conflict there as they coexist.

Need some sort of solution...