During discussions on one of the proposals that finished up as
emergency=water_rescue (
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_talk:Emergency%3Dlifeboat_station#Use_on_Rescue-related_sites),
there was suggestion of office=government + government=transportation +
emergency=control_centre for those establishments which control emergency
operations, rather than house emergency workers e.g.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/267835828

I have thought about documenting a proposal for that but haven't got to it

Thanks

Graeme