On Tue, 16 May 2023 at 18:00, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> emergency=control_centre/administration ???

That was the plan!

emergency=control_centre for the place where disaster / emergency responses
are controlled / co-ordinated from e.g.
https://kedrontoday.com.au/sdcc-at-kedron-to-get-funding-boost-from-2022-23-fire-and-emergency-services-budget/
or https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/63985402 /
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Coastguard_radar_station,_Dover_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1417531.jpg

emergency=administration is the downtown office block where public servants
sit & make decisions that affect the people who do the actual work, so that
would also have the office=government + government=emergency tags included
on it.

Which separates them both from the actual rescue / emergency stations which
house equipment & the people that use it.

Thanks

Graeme