Le 17.05.23 à 09:20, Warin a écrit :

On 16/5/23 19:08, Marc_marc wrote:
- some centres are not governmental (e.g. in Switzerland, mountain rescue is assigned to private companies such as Air Glacier)
office=association ?

it's a pretty poor content tag, it doesn't say anything more
than office=yes operator:type=ngo
especially it doesn't say what the activity of this place is,
while all the other values (except =yes =compagny) describe the activity

I only use this tag temporarily when the activity of an association
is not known to me or when I don't know the tag by memory in case of contribution by mobile application, which sometimes limits the accessibility to wiki or less common values)