There's already services offered by companies like Opensignal to do this
automatically through apps. And they record actual signal strength data
that one cannot access by simply pulling their phones out.
Also, signal strength as a value that vary continuously over space is like
elevation or climate data, there are no good way to record them inside OSM
over an area.

在 2023年8月7日週一 08:58,Mike Thompson <miketh...@gmail.com> 寫道: