How were the names for the JSTL tag library prefixes chosen?  I think that
the naming could be more consistent and/or meaningful. For example, instead
of the current ones, how about these alternatives:

c --> core
x --> xml
fmt --> format
sql --> sql

But, even this isn't clear that the libraries are related.  So, perhaps
instead they should be:

jstlc or jstlcore
jstlx or jstlxml
jstlf or jstlformat
jstls or jstlsql

Given that "c" or "x" by themselves are not very unique and fail to convey
anything about what they do (except to those who already know), it seems
that these prefixes should be more meaningful.  If there's an "sql" prefix,
then why isn't there an "xml" prefix (instead of "x"?  It seems odd that
there is no consistency in naming.  If they were x,c,f, and s, they would at
least be consistent.  And, xml,core,format, and sql would be more consistent
and clearer as to their purpose.  But, these alternatives don't show that
they're related in any way.  So, would jstlcore,jstlxml,jstlformat, and
jstsql be the best?  If this is going to be a widely adopted tag library, I
think we need better prefix names.  And, if the possibility exists that
additional tag libraries are added, then perhaps a more consistent naming
convention should be picked now.

Steve